Search Engine Optimization Training introduces the principles of organic seaarch, demonstrates how to implement these SEO techniques and get a website to achieve a high ranking on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a methodology of marketing techniques used to increase the number of visitors to a website by obtaining a high ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine.
Search Engine Optimization Training delivers a clear understanding of how to implement an excellent Search Engine Optimization strategy for directing more traffic to websites, the following topics are taught:
- What is SEO
- Why Do You Need SEO?
- The Current SEO Landscape
- How People Search
- Overview of Keywords
- Making Your Website Search Engine Friendly – Using Meta Tags
- Google Webmaster Central Developments
- Linking Strategies
- Innovative Techniques for Building Inbound links
- Video Optimisation
- Overview of Terminology
- Optimising Your Web Site
- Creating Content
- Developing a Link Strategy
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- What Not To Do
- How to Use Blogging as an SEO Tool
- The Importance of Hosting
- Localisation and Getting Found in Local Search
- Staying Out of Trouble with Search Engines