Digital Marketing is also known as Online Marketing, Internet Marketing and Web Marketing. The Introduction to Digital Marketing course gives participants the understanding of how to harness the power of Digital Marketing as a core driver of the marketing strategy for businesses. Foundational principles of Digital Marketing and, how it differs from traditional marketing are discussed.
This Digital Marketing course introduces the Digital Marketing Institute’s methodology; an iterative framework that outlines the foundation tenets of Digital Marketing and the visual scheme that provides the basis for implementation of the different channels.
Digital Marketing channels include, but are not limited to:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Web Analytics
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Display Advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Video Marketing
This module which kickoffs the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Programme discusses and demonstrates the power of the internet and how to harness these changes as the relationship between organisations and customers define the way we live.
The following topics will be covered to show how digital concepts can be applied across the marketing function in any business:
- Definition of the Digital Marketing Institute Method
- The Digital Marketing Institute Framework
- The Digital Marketing Institute Quality Score
- Key Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Traditional vs. Digital Marketing
- The Opportunity of Digital Marketing
- Characteristics of Digital Marketing
- Implications of Digital Marketing
- Market Research vs. Market Reality