The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is a practical course designed by the Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland to help businesses improve their online lead generation and customer engagement. It is highly sought after by employers as it is exclusively structured by practising Digital Marketing professionals and carries the coveted Digital Marketing Institute and Scottish Qualifications Authority accreditations.
Next programme Starts on the 25th of February
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is suitable for professionals at all levels involved in planning, implementing and measuring digital strategies or who want to take up a more specialist role within the Digital Marketing domain.
The curriculum of the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing which is specifically structured by the Digital Marketing Institute’s panel of practising professionals focuses on current trends and best practices in Digital Marketing, creating innovative strategies and how these strategies can be leveraged to gain competitive advantage for businesses.
The programme gives a detailed overview of Digital Marketing by incorporating the following modules:
After completing this course, participants will have practical knowledge of planning, implementing and managing a comprehensive Digital Marketing plan for businesses.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will help participants to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the value of Digital Marketing and why it is a vital component of your overall marketing strategy.
- Plan, create and effectively manage search, social media, mobile and email marketing campaigns.
- Integrate your digital marketing plans into your overall marketing strategy.
- Drive new visitor traffic to your website while improving online conversion rate.
- Understand how digital marketing can help you grow your business, domestically and internationally.
- Identify various online applications and resources that can help build effective and profitable websites.
- Measure and analyse the visitor traffic to your website to continuously develop and improve your Digital Marketing efforts.
Anyone responsible for developing or implementing digital strategies such as:
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing or get more out of their digital channels.
- Marketers who want to fast-track their career or raise their employability profile.
- Small business owners who need to maximise digital channels for growing their businesses.
- Students who want to improve their Digital Marketing skills.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland; a globally recognised education and certification body in Digital Marketing.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is also approved and credit rated by the Scottish Qualifications Authority at Level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), and is comparable to Level 5 on the European Qualifications Framework which further provides professional validation.
All applicants must be educated to at least ‘A’ Level standard (or equivalent) and, be fluent in oral and written English language.
Additionally, all applicants must fulfil at least one of the following criteria:
- Have professional work experience in any field.
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
No exemptions will be made on these entry requirements.