LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional networking site, with a rapidly growing membership base. The LinkedIn for Sales and Marketing Professionals training course is facilitated by our partner, ReQit; who are the official LinkedIn solutions partner in Africa.
LinkedIn specialises in assisting small to large businesses in increasing their brand awareness, attractions and competitiveness. Most importantly, it helps with prospecting business clients and individuals for the purpose of sales and marketing as well as recruitment and skills demonstration.
The curriculum for this course has been specifically designed by a panel of experienced professionals who specialise in leveraging the benefits of LinkedIn for their everyday business and have attended specific LinkedIn training courses both at home and abroad. They understand how to maximise the use of LinkedIn to create sales and marketing strategies that can bring about an extensive return on investment (ROI).
The LinkedIn for Sales and Marketing Professionals training course is relevant to sales and marketing professionals at every level of their career as it seeks to educate both individuals and businesses about the importance of building a profile and brand that speaks on their behalf.
The course is split into two modules to help participants understand the anatomy of a LinkedIn profile and the following important topics are taught:
Optimising Your Profile
- Building an ‘All Star’ profile
- Adding Compelling Content
- Best Practices for Profile Use
- Your Personal Brand and Being a ‘Brand Ambassador’ for Your Business
- References and Endorsements – Dos and Don’ts
- Keeping ‘Top of Mind’ – What Should I Share and How Do I Track It?
- Messaging, Connecting and Inmails
- Managing Your Contacts
- Integrating Your Outlook – Tracking Emails and Calendar Events
Prospecting With LinkedIn
- Lead Builder: Building Powerful Prospect Lists; Leveraging on Free and Premium Filters
- Companies – Search, Segment and Gather Intelligence
- Saved Searches & Alerts – ‘Source In Your Sleep’
- CRM Integration’s?
- InMail Best Practices
- LinkedIn Groups – Extending Your Message
- Leveraging Your LinkedIn Company Page
- Your Reference Platform – LinkedIn Services
- Understanding the ROI of LinkedIn
- How To Run Organic and Sponsored Campaigns on LinkedIn
After completing this course, participants will have practical knowledge of LinkedIn, its usage and most importantly, its benefits with regards to sales and marketing of products and services.
The LinkedIn for Sales and Marketing Professionals training course is open to both entry level and experienced sales and marketing professionals within any business sector who are interested in learning how to create brand awareness and, set their products and services apart from those of their competitors using LinkedIn.