The Google AdWords course offered at Wild Fusion Digital Centre is designed to empower marketing professionals and business decision makers with the theoretical knowledge and practical application of Google’s powerful online advertising tool in reaching new consumers of their products and/or services, reducing advertising spend and growing the business.
The Google AdWords course is structured into three broad categories:
- Category one lays the foundation for a successful campaign by guiding students on how the AdWords system works, how campaigns should be structured and, how keyword lists and ads are developed. Google Analytics and conversion tracking are briefly introduced to provide an overview of advertising options, and explain the billing cycle.
- Category two discusses how to optimise campaigns for maximum performance. Time is spent expanding on keyword list optimisation and introducing additional tools, including AdWords Editor and third party tools. Students are also taught how to self-diagnose the health of campaigns, determine return on investment (ROI), and adjust bids.
- Category three goes into strategies for achieving long-term advertising goals with Google AdWords. It focuses on how to test ads to determine the ideal ad for the target audience(s), choosing the most effective keywords by assessing buyers’ intention(s), testing landing pages to maximise conversions, and how to best utilise Analytics data.
The Google AdWords course guides participants in mastering the best practices for Google advertising best practices which the Google AdWords Certification Exam tests.
To become a certified Google practitioner, students MUST pass both the Advertising Fundamentals exam and one of the two advanced exams namely; Advanced Search and Advanced Display. The below explains each of the three exams in more details:
- The Advertising Fundamentals exam covers the most basic aspects of AdWords and online advertising, including account management and the value of search advertising.
- The Advanced Search exam covers intermediate-to-advanced best practices for managing AdWords campaigns.
- The Advanced Display exam covers intermediate-to-advanced best practices for advertising on YouTube and the Google Display Network.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to setup and manage Google AdWords campaigns.
The Google AdWords programme will help participants:
- Understand how to conduct and select keywords
- Learn how to use the Google AdWords’ interface
- Understand the Structure of an ad campaign
- Be able to set up an ad campaign
- Know how to write captivating ads
- Know how the bidding process works
- Be able to use analytics to improve websites
The Google AdWords programme is designed for:
- Marketing professionals who implement or manage pay per click campaigns.
- Business decision makers looking to increase targeted and relevant traffic to their websites.
- Anyone who needs to understand how Google AdWords works in order to create successful long-term strategies for their digital campaigns.
Would you like to attend the Google AdWords programme?