With over 55 million Nigerians having access to the internet and a projected increase to 70 million by 2015, there is a huge opportunity for businesses to reach out to their target audience online. As a result, many businesses are making a renewed commitment to investing in acquiring well trained Search Engine Marketers.
School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University and Wild Fusion Digital Centre designed and executes the Search Engine Marketing Workshop. It is a very practical course designed to empower individuals with practical skills that enable businesses to be found, advertise their products/services, make contact with potential customers and connect with their target audience(s) through Search Engine Marketing activities.
The training team is made up of digital marketing professionals with experience that cuts across industries who are certified digital marketing trainers and also certified Google AdWords Professionals (Search and Analytic Certified).
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop and action an integrated Search Engine strategy that will boost your SEO and online advertising activities.
- Understand the technical elements of creating landing pages that increase conversion rates for SEO, PPC and Display advertising.
- Apply keyword research analysis to optimise a website’s content for SEO and make more effective use of keywords for your website and, PPC and Display campaigns.
- Determine, measure and act upon KPIs that will increase the performance of a website from Google Analytics reports.
- Ensure growth in quality traffic is sustained by tracking campaigns, interpreting content reports and measuring what visitors are doing on your site.
- Extract actionable insights from the analytics reports to understand what is working or not working, and to suggest performance improvements.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for everyone involved in Digital Marketing such as entrepreneurs, website owners, marketing and digital marketing professionals, online marketers, webmasters, communications professionals, content managers, people seeking to advance their careers, start-ups, government and any one relying on the internet to grow their business.
We recommend that potential students of this course are familiar with digital marketing or marketing concepts, internet usage and search engines.
A Certificate of Participation from the School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University will be awarded to participants who attend all the modules and fulfil all the requirements of this course.
N100,000 per participant (5% VAT Exclusive). This covers all course materials, tea break and lunch.