Our Digital Marketing Strategy Course is comprehensive. It explores how to research and analyse digital audiences, how to assess digital channels and understand their strategic roles in delivering objectives and how to integrate the different digital marketing channels in putting together effective digital strategies that fits with and can influence offline marketing strategies.
The Digital Marketing Strategy Course content include:
- Digital strategy frameworks and planning tools
- Situation & market analysis
- Target audience definition, segmentation and targeting
- SMART Objectives
- Research tools and how to use them e.g. Google, hitwise, compete.
- Learning about the key digital trends
- Digital marketing goals and metrics
- Tools for evaluation, reporting, tracking and refinement
- Channel selection and planning
- Implementation plan