Content Marketing has a renewed level of importance with organisations tasked with the challenge of engaging its target audience(s) through storytelling and conversation. As a result, businesses are turning to content marketing driven strategies to gain customer loyalty, increase customer engagement in a multichannel environment and increase their market share.
This practical Content Marketing module provides a framework for ensuring that your content delivers value for customers and advances businesses’ objectives in a measurable way. Additionally, it addresses the challenges for businesses in developing a content strategy and how to create a realistic and sustainable content marketing strategy.
This module covers the following:
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Business objectives
- Consumer-centred content
- Branded content and storytelling
- Content Marketing for digital and traditional channels, devices and context
- Content Marketing strategy and challenges
- Content Marketing for digital media,
- What To Do After Publishing
- Best practices
- Tracking, measuring and optimising.