Businesses have realised that simply bombarding prospects with content is not the best way to market their products or services, but instead creating and sharing free valuable content that attracts and converts prospects into repeat customers. In the light of this important realisation, the demand for content marketers has skyrocketed as businesses are seeking individuals who know how to create valuable content and make content successful at meeting their objectives.
The Content Marketing Workshop which is structured and executed by the School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University and Wild Fusion Digital Centre equips participants with the knowledge and skills for creating and driving integrated content across digital channels to accomplish the defined business objectives such as increasing brand awareness, customer engagement, and revenues. It also covers working with actual strategies for creating and promoting content and, tracking and measuring all content marketing activities in order to locate successes and failures for optimising strategies.
Participants will come way from this programme with the practical know-how of how to create and send relevant content to the right audience(s), at the right time and across the right digital marketing channels.
At the end of the Workshop in Content Marketing, participants will be able to:
- Plan, create and execute proven content marketing strategies
- Recognise the difference between creating content for digital media and traditional platforms
- Make their content searchable, concise and objective
- Create content for both humans and web crawlers
- Structure blog posts, tweets, online news stories and other online content
- Create shareable digital content
- Use digital content to increase customer loyalty
- Measure and track the effectiveness of their digital communication activities
- Put together creative email content that drives open and click-through rates and nurture qualified leads.
Who Should Attend?
The Content Marketing Workshop is ideal for any one relying on the internet to grow their business, practitioners responsible for content management and producing digital communication, entrepreneurs, people seeking to advance careers, start-ups and government.
We strongly recommend that participants have good oral and written communication skills, usage of email and are familiar with marketing communication or digital marketing concepts.
A Certificate of Participation from the School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University will be awarded to participants who attend all the modules and fulfil all the requirements of this course.
N78,750 per participant (5% VAT inclusive). This covers all course materials, tea break and lunch.